Zell am See - Kaprun - Card
Austria from its best sides.
Your trump card for even more summer fun
The zell am See - Kaprun Card is here, and offers summer guests to the region a very special service: action, fun and variety all with one unique card. The best thing about it? It is an all-inclusive deal!
The Zell am see - Kaprun Card has got what it takes. It opens up a whole load of opportunities for you: it serves as a dooropener to the type of activities you wish to participate in on holiday. Your stay is enriched by a fascinating facet.
Right from the very first minute of your stay, you can start enjoying the advantages of the Zell am See - Kaprun Card. Enjoyment - this also means saving future admission fees. Enjoy the cable cars, bathing beaches and indoor pools, buses, trains, natural attractions and the sights without having to pay extry - or at an attractive discount price at our bonus partners.
As you can see: it is worth getting the Zell am See - Kaprun Card!
The Zell am See - Kaprun Card is valid for all summer guests of the participating accomodation between Mid-May until Mid-October. You can save admission fees during your entire stay in the region. Use the Zell am See - Kaprun Card as often as you like, and enjoy your holiday á la carte.*
Participating partners in the Zell am See - Kaprun Card
- Schmittenhöhebahnen AG, Schmitten in Zell am See
- Schmittenhöhebahnen AG, Schifffahrt in Zell am See
- Fremdenverkehrs GmbH & CoKG, bathing beaches Zell am See
- Gletscherbahn Kaprun AG, Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun
- Kapruner Freizeitzentrum GmbH & Co KG, Optimum
- VSF Kaprun, Sigmund Thun Klamm
- Maiskogel Betriebs AG, Kaprun
- Fremdenverkehrs GmbH & CoKG, indoor swimming pool in Zell
- Nationalparkzentrum Hohe Tauern GmbH, Mittersill
- Wild & Freizeitpark Ferleiten, Fusch - Ferleiten
- Schaubergwerk Leogang, Knappenstube
- Krimmler Wasserfälle, Krimml
- Saalachtaler Naturgewalten, Vorderkaserklamm, St. Martin
- Saalachtaler Naturgewalten, Lamprechtshöhle, St. Martin
- Saalachtaler Naturgewalten, Seisenbergklamm, Weißbach
- Kitzlochklamm, Taxenbach
- Pinzgauer Heimatmuseum Schloss Ritzen, Saalfelden
- Schau- und Erlebnissägewerk Mühlauersäge, Fusch a. d. Glocknerstraße
- Verbund- Tourismus GmbH, Kaprun Hochgebirgsstauseen
- ÖBB Postbus GmbH, Zell am See - Kaprun
- Vötter's Fahrzeugmuseum, Kaprun
- Großglockner Hochalpenstraße AG, Ferleiten bis Heiligenblut
- Stadtmuseum Vogtturm, Zell am See
*1x use eacht of the Schmittenhöhe cable car to the top, the cable car to the top of the Kitzsteinhorn and a tour on Laky Zell within six days. All the facilities in operation can be used as often as you like.
Still not had enough?
then simply come back next summer.
Sport, nature, culture - all-inclusive
Enjoy the ultimate feeling of happiness you get discovering the region with the Zell am See - Kaprun card. There is an endless amount to see, from the lake up to an altitude of over 3,000m.
Amaze at any number of cultural activities upon visiting one of the attractive sights. Even indoors, the Zell am See - Kaprun card is an ace you should have up your sleeve. Pull a fast one on bad weather: simply flash your card at a participating partner of your choice.
How can you get hold of your Zell am See - Kaprun Card?
As a guest in Zell am See - Kaprun, you receive your card upon checking-in at your accomodation. It is your guarantee of a great leisure programme, right from the very start of your holiday.
Virtual tour through our house ...
We invite you to make a short virtual tour
through our house.
How to find us ...
Here you can find a description
how to get to us and a link
to a route planer. You can also
print a location map.